Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first time I open my eyes, I see my parents standing above me. I try to ask them their names, but I can only make little gurgling noises. Just what are their names, anyway?
2. Since we are not old enough to go to court with my father, my brother Edward and I run around our family estate. For some reason, however, the name escapes me. Can you tell me the name of our home?
3. I hope to become big and successful when I grow up, but my sister outdoes all of us by marrying the King of England himself! Do you know her name?
4. I am now finally old enough to go to court, where I will be able to make my fortune. While there, I meet a beautiful lady who is absolutely smitten with me. Too bad the King already has his eyes on her, and won't let her out of his sight. What is the name of my unattainable love?
5. It's about time! The King gives me a title of my own. I was getting worried. My brother is already loaded with honors. What is this first official title that I am receiving, making me the controller of the seas?
6. Well, my first love is now free since the King has died, and she has money and a title in addition to her beauty, but I think that now I can get an even better match. Which of these people am I considering as a worthy bride?
7. So the Council was not happy about my high marriage hopes, and I have to marry elsewhere. No big deal. While my wife isn't looking, I can still steal precious hours alone with this girl, my beautiful teenage stepdaughter. What was her name again?
8. I have now been made Baron Sudeley, but that's not quite enough for me. I mean, my brother is the Regent for the new King! Good thing I am the King's favorite uncle. What have I been doing to make King Edward VI like me more than my brother?
9. I am so wrapped up with my own plans that I have nearly missed the birth of my daughter and death of my wife. My late wife told me our daughter's name right before she died, but I seem to have trouble remembering. Maybe you can help me out. Was her name Mary?
10. To get even more power, it is a good idea to cement my favor with a marriage alliance. If King Edward marries a girl who is sympathetic to me, I could control him through her! I have a girl in mind already. She has been staying at Chelsea with me and my wife. What is her name?
11. My plan to marry Edward to one of my supporters turns out to be a bust. Well, I have another plan, but it's pretty drastic. How do I plan to get total control of the government?
12. When I get inside King Edward's rooms, I look around for his bed. However, I only take two steps before something goes wrong. In panic, I shoot my gun. What happened that made me open fire?
13. I am discovered in the King's rooms, gun in hand. What do they do with me?
14. Boy, am I in trouble now! What I have done is treason, and the Council demands that I must pay for what I tried to do to King Edward. Their recommendation is execution. by what means do they want me to die?
15. The guards lead me to the place where I will die. I hold my breath and look at the sky, and remember sadly that this is my favorite time of year. What day is it, exactly?
Source: Author princess_1990
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.