Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Margaret Tudor was the _____ child of King Henry VII.
2. How old was Margaret when she first married King James IV of Scotland?
3. What was the reason that Margaret was disappointed with James, the husband that she so passionately loved?
4. Did Margaret have children by James?
5. How did James, Margaret's first husband, die?
6. Margaret married Archibald Douglas after James' death. What was Archibald's title?
7. What was Margaret asked to surrender to John Stuart when he became regent?
8. How many children did Margaret have by Archibald Douglas?
9. Following the annulment of her marriage to Douglas, Margaret married Henry Stewart. How many children did she have with him?
10. Why did the young king break his relationship with his mother and what did he do to her?
Source: Author sfcagals
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor fringe
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.