Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which city was Ben Franklin born?
2. How many siblings did Ben Franklin have?
3. What was the extent of Ben Franklin's formal education?
4. Ben Franklin's many talents and abilities led to success in diverse fields. Which was NOT one of them?
5. Though recognized for his accomplishments in many fields, Ben Franklin himself identified most with the trade at which he was originally apprenticed. What was that trade?
6. At which sport did Ben Franklin excel?
7. Where did Ben Franklin spend the majority of his adult life?
8. We are familiar with many of Ben Franklin's inventions, including the Franklin stove. Why didn't he obtain a patent on his stove?
9. Philadelphia in the eighteenth century, though large by colonial standards, was relatively primitive. Public services that we take for granted had not yet been instituted. Ben Franklin started all of the following except one. Which one was it?
10. Which of these familiar quotations did Ben Franklin NOT say?
Source: Author gloryB2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.