Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the father of Nicholas II?
2. Who did Nicholas marry in 1894?
3. How many daughters did Nicholas and Alexandra have?
4. Nicholas's only son, and youngest child, was called Alexis. What illness or condition did he suffer from?
5. What dynasty did Nicholas II belong to?
6. Everyone has heard of Rasputin, the 'Mad Monk', but what was his first name?
7. Bloody Sunday (1905) resulted in 92 dead and hundreds wounded, according to official figures. However, it's likely that these numbers are an underestimate. It attracted world attention at the time and caused a British politician to call Nicholas a "blood-stained creature and a common murderer". Who was that politician?
8. From 1904-05, Nicholas's reign oversaw a disastrous war for Russia. Which country was it fought against?
9. World War I was one of many factors in the Romanov downfall. One early battle in particular was notable because of the almost complete destruction of the Russian Second Army. It was The Battle of ... ?
10. Nicholas, his wife, their daughters, son and four others were executed on 17th July 1918. Who led the execution?
Source: Author MrSheen
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.