Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What does "Tsar" mean?
2. Who was the first Tsar of Russia?
3. How was Peter II of Russia related to Peter the Great?
4. The House of Romanov was the second and last royal family to reign over Russia. Who was the first Tsar of the House of Romanov?
5. Which daughter of Peter the Great became Empress of Russia and led the country in the Seven Years' War?
6. Who was the last Tsar of Russia?
7. Who was the last Tsarina of Russia?
8. The young Tsarevich Alexei was born with a hereditary illness which later was declared the "royal disease". Which disease was it?
9. Following the death of Tsar Nicholas II and his family, the Russian Orthodox Church canonized the imperial family as _________?
10. Which Tsar founded the city of St. Petersburg?
Source: Author Hiyori
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.