Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was nicknamed "Hammer"? He was a Hall of Fame baseball player with 755 career home runs.
2. Who played Lou Grant on the "Mary Tyler Moore Show" and Carl on the Disney movie "Up?
3. "What's My Name" was a huge rap hit for Earl Simmons who left us on April 9th, 2021, after a heart attack. What is Earl's stage name?
4. The controversial magazine publisher, Larry Flynt, died at 78 in 2021. Who played him in the film "The People Vs Larry Flynt"?
5. Along with Frank Beard and Billy Gibbons, which member of ZZ Top "blew us away" by leaving us on July 28, 2021?
6. Radio and TV talk show legend Larry King passed away on January 23, with complications from Covid sending him to the hospital. On which TV network did his "Larry King Live" show run for 35 consecutive years?
7. You can't talk about the greatest NFL coaches of all-time and not mention this man, who also became the face of the largest selling football video game to date. Who is this Oakland Raiders legendary coach?
8. Who sang "Edelweiss" in the 1965 film "The Sound Of Music"?
9. Remember Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt as vampires? Their film "Interview With A Vampire" was based on the novel written by which author, who passed away on December 11, 2021?
10. Charlie Watts was never the front man, but supplied the beat for one the greatest rock bands of all-time. Which legendary band lost their "Wembley Whammer" in 2021?
Source: Author GBfan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.