Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Genesis 25:25, who was born red all over?
2. According to Genesis 25:30, who fed his brother red stew?
3. According to Numbers 19:2-3, who was commanded by God to kill a red heifer?
4. According to the KJV, who had a pavement of red marble? (The NKJV and the NIV do not use the color red.)
5. According to Genesis 49:12 in the KJV, who had eyes red with wine? (The NKJV and the NIV do not use the color red.)
6. According to 2 Kings 3:21-22, who saw water as red as blood?
7. According to Exodus 25:2-5, who gave offerings of red rams' skins?
8. According to Matthew 16:1-3, who predicted the weather by a red sky?
9. Who had a vision in which he saw red horses?
10. Who had a vision in which he saw a red dragon with seven heads?
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.