Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The book of Revelation started out as a letter to churches. According to Revelation 1:1, what was God's purpose for inspiring the letter?
2. Revelation was written by one of the last living apostles at that time. Where was John living, when he got in the Spirit on the Lord's day?
3. In the book of Revelation, John wrote to seven churches. Some of the churches were praised for their faithfulness, while others were rebuked. Which church was rebuked for being lukewarm, because they were content and thought that they did not need anything?
4. After John wrote to the churches, he was taken up by an angel to see a throne surrounded by a rainbow. What did the person look like that was seated on the throne, surrounded by 24 elders and creatures that cried "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord God Almighty" day and night?
5. John saw an angel with a scroll, and the angel asked who was worthy to open it. However no one on heaven or earth could open it and John began to weep. An elder told him not to cry, because who was worthy to open the scroll?
6. An angel told John to come and look. He saw terrible things happen on the earth as God tried to get people's attention. Which one of these objects did NOT precede the events that happened as God brought judgment upon the earth?
7. The Antichrist and false prophet were two leaders that deceived the world and blasphemed against God. Their followers were imprinted with a special mark on their bodies. Where was it imprinted on the bodies of those who followed him?
8. All the armies, leaders, and nations gathered to battle God and Israel. God appeared with the armies of heaven and defeated them. What happened to the Antichrist, the false prophet, and the devil, who had deceived the people on earth?
9. John saw the Holy City descend from heaven. It was as clear as crystal and shone like a precious jewel. Nothing impure could enter into its gates. Who were the only people the city was reserved to be a home for?
10. At the end of the book, John issued a warning to the readers of Revelation. What would happen if someone changed or added to the words of the book?
Source: Author exceller
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.