Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these is another name for the Book of Psalms?
2. Psalms 2 is referenced multiple times in the New Testament in reference to what?
3. According to both the ESV and KJV, in verse 5:6 the psalm states that the Lord will destroy those who speak lies, and abhors bloodthirsty and what other kind of men?
4. Hell is referenced multiple times Psalms, but not as "Hell". What is it called in Psalms? (ESV and KJV)
5. Psalm 117 is the shortest chapter in the Bible. How many verses is it?
6. Shortly after the shortest chapter in the Bible is the longest, Psalm 119, with 176 verses. What kind of poem is Psalm 119?
7. The book of Psalms is divided into five "books" plus an epilogue. How many chapters are in the epilogue? (ESV and KJV)
8. Psalm 23 is often referred to as what?
9. Many of the verses in the Book of Psalms have been attributed to David, who is sometimes called "the sweet singer of Israel". Who is David's son?
10. What does the word "Psalm" mean?
Source: Author ToothPik88
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.