Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The heads of what were broken in the water according to Psalm 74:13 (KJV)?
2. What is red in Psalm 75:8 (KJV)?
3. In Psalm 78 (KJV) the Psalmist reminds us of God's power in Egypt. What does he say came from a rock?
4. According to Psalm 80:15 (KJV) what did the right hand plant?
5. What is the name of the valley mentioned in Psalm 84:6 (KJV)?
6. Psalms 85 (KJV) talks about mercy, but what is mercy?
7. The Psalmist in chapter 87 (KJV) mentions where he was born, where is it?
8. What does David say he is ready to do in Psalm 88:15 (KJV)?
9. Who can still the waves of the sea?
10. Psalm 89 talks about one whom God has "exalted": "I have found _____ my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him..." (Psalm 89:20). Whose name goes in the blank?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.