Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the King James Version, I found the word "Matrix." What does it mean in this translation of the Bible?
2. In the Old Testament, what were "stacte, and onycha, and galbanum"?
3. In the New Testament, what in the world is a "firkin"?
4. In the Old Testament, who or what were "Nethinims"?
5. In the New Testament, what does it mean to "eschew"?
6. The Old Testament gives us this word: "Ouches." What on earth could that mean?
7. In the New Testament, what is the word "charger" used to mean?
8. In the King James Version of the Bible, what does "tire" mean?
9. In the New Testament, what is the Hebrew word "Gabbatha" used to mean?
10. In the Old Testament, we find the word "greaves". What does it mean?
Source: Author Donna39
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.