Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Psalm 119:164, why did David praise God seven times a day?
2. In Psalm 86:1, what body part did David ask the Lord to "bow down" because he was poor and needy?
3. With what word does the book of Psalms begin?
4. From what chapter does the King James quote 'Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil' come?
5. The middle verse of the King James Bible was placed in the book of Psalms. What Psalm is this verse in?
6. What is the longest Psalm?
7. Psalm 101:4 says, 'A _______ heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person'. What word completes the King James Version quote?
8. In Psalm 19:10, God's word is sweeter than what?
9. What is the missing word in Psalm 78:35, 'And they remembered that God was their _____ and the high God their redeemer' (King James Version)?
10. What tree are the righteous compared to in Psalm 92:12-14 of the King James Bible?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.