Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A letter (or shape) that represents a number.
2. All the numbers that can be found on a number line.
3. An equation that is true for all values of a variable.
4. On a coordinate plane, the point a line crosses the y-axis.
5. A line that most closely describes the relationship between points on a 'scatter plot'.
6. The value that represents the middle of a set of values (50% greater than the value and 50% less than the value)
7. The number of solutions for a system of linear equations (two or more related equations)
8. You deposit $1000 in the bank at 4% compounded daily for 5 years. Mathematically, what do you call the '4%'?
9. The graph of a quadratic function.
10. Which is/are polynomial(s)?
Source: Author harborlaker
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.