Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's start out with food! There is one chocolate mint bar with plenty of sprinkles on it. Obe Seguy and his 4 friends want to buy it. They buy it using their combined money that totaled to $2.50. If they decide to split it into equal parts for each one of them, what is the percentage of the whole chocolate bar each of the kids will receive?
2. What is the y-intercept of a direct variation? A direct variation always passes through the origin.
3. The sum of two numbers is 74. The difference between the two numbers is 16. What are the two numbers?
4. Don T. Benice has a pattern of cans. The first can has 2 balls inside. The second has 5 markers. The third has 8 bananas, and the fourth has 11 children captured inside. When "n" represents the position of the can in his collection (the can with markers would be 2 since it is the second can), which of the following shows the amount of objects in each can?
5. Skinny Knee is drawing a graph representing the growth of his knees over the past year. He found that following equation, 4x+2y=6, could be used to represent the line in his graph. Using this information, which equation is perpendicular to his line?
6. Notve Rysmart is in debt of 6 dollars. In one year, his debt multiplies by the same amount. In the year after that, it again multiplies by the same amount he had to begin with. How much debt is Notve in now?
7. "k" represents the slope in a direct variation equation.
8. Mr. Po jumps for joy when he gets TWO bottles of soda in a broken vending machine when pressed in one key, D1. Does this represent a function?
9. Skinny Knee drew another graph. This time, it shows how the width of his knees had narrowed over a year. He figured out that y=2x+12 represents the line in his graph. Based on that, which of the following equations is parallel to his line?
10. Which of the following is equal to: 2^3*2^10? Thank you for taking my quiz and please leave a rating!
Source: Author methane
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.