Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First, Slope needs to know what letter is used to represent him in a linear equation.
2. Slope needs to know which of these equations is in slope-intercept form.
3. Uh-oh! Slope has lost himself in an equation! Can you help me find him? The equation is y = 2x + 5.
4. Oh no! Slope had no idea that there was an equation in his path, and he lost himself yet again! This time, the equation is 1/2x + 2y = 3.
5. Slope got lost in yet another equation! Unfortunately, he didn't give me the equation. All he said was that it was parallel to the equation 3x - y = 7. Can you find him?
6. Slope got lost in yet another equation! Unfortunately, he didn't give me the equation. This time Slope is in an equation perpendicular to the line he gave me. Here it is: 4x + 3y = 9.
7. Now, what is my good friend Slope up to? I can't seem to find him, though I did find a tattered piece of paper with two points on it, (-1,2) and (4,5). Do you think you can find him?
8. This time, Slope is not lost. He is -1. He still needs your help though. Can you help him find the equation he is in that runs through the point (0,6)?
9. Slope is 1/2, but he needs an equation of a line that passes through the point (-2,-3). Use him to find one.
10. Slope has stumbled across a weird equation. Your final test is to find him in it. The peculiar equation is x = 3.
Source: Author specialkarah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.