Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In general, what is a cough?
2. Are there different kinds of coughs?
3. What are rales?
4. What is a productive cough?
5. There are products on the market that help people not to cough at times, such as overnight when they need to sleep. What is the keyword to look for in buying such a product?
6. Is it a good idea to spit out phlegm when you cough it up?
7. If you cough only occasionally, which of these is your body likely doing?
8. Who among these options is most likely to suffer from chronic bronchitis?
9. What is another name for pertussis?
10. Perhaps unexpectedly, which of the following condition can be diagnosed because of a cough?
11. COPD is a common acronym that describes a condition that includes a chronic cough. Fill in the missing word to complete the name of the condition.
Chronic Obstructive ________ Disease
12. What two disorders comprise COPD?
13. What is an expectorant?
14. What is the primary physical change when a person has emphysema.?
15. Related to coughing, what are percussions?
Source: Author austinnene
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.