Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. COPD stands for constant obstructive pulmonary disorder.
2. What is the most important muscle of the respiratory system?
3. COPD can include which of the following lung conditions?
4. What is the most common cause of COPD?
5. Quitting smoking will cure COPD.
6. In most cases, the first symptom of COPD which one notices is ankle swelling.
7. If you suspect you may have COPD you should immediately make an appointment to see a physician.
8. What is the most important step to be taken for better living with COPD?
9. There is a significant risk of getting COPD from second-hand smoke.
10. Do those hand-held bronchodilators which contain tiotropium bromide inhalation powder and fluticasone propionate and salmeterol really help COPD sufferers?
Source: Author HurricaneBill
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.