Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Asthma is characterised by which of the following disease processes?
2. Which of the following would not be a typical symptom of asthma?
3. Asthma attacks can be caused by a person coming into contact with something their asthma is sensitive to, called an "allergen", which causes an allergic reaction in the form of asthma symptoms. Which of the following would not typically be classed as an allergen?
4. An asthmatic friend is having some trouble breathing after walking through a park with many beautiful flowers. Your friend takes her inhaler and waits a few minutes. Her breathing does not improve, so she has two more puffs. Again, this has no effect. What should you do?
5. When was asthma first recognised as a disease?
6. Asthma can occasionally be caused by a person's job. Which of the following are least likely to develop asthma because of their work?
7. If a person suffers from asthma, which of the following options should they NOT do?
8. "Brittle" asthma occurs in what percentage of the asthmatic population?
9. Which of these countries has the highest levels of childhood asthma in the world?
10. Finally, it is vital that someone with asthma is supported in dealing with their illness. Where might someone in the UK go to get this information?
Source: Author crazy baby
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.