Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The layman's term for a pneumothorax is which of these?
2. Emphysema is characterised by an abnormal enlargement of which part of the respiratory system?
3. Which of these causes cystic fibrosis?
4. Many problems of the respiratory system are grouped together under the acronym COPD. What does the letter O stand for?
5. Pleural mesothelioma is a form of cancer primarily associated with exposure to which of these?
6. The name 'asthma' derives from a Greek word which has which of these meanings?
7. The common head cold is an upper respiratory disease also known by which name?
8. Which of these is NOT normally a symptom associated with tuberculosis?
9. The device used to measure how much air a patient can expel in one breath is known by which name?
10. 'The old person's friend' is a nickname for which of these diseases of the respiratory system?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.