Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Japanese energy healing using the palms of the hands to gently touch the patient
2. Application of pressure to zones of the feet (mostly) and hands which are said to relate to organs of the body
3. System based on the belief that 'like cures like'
4. Use of natural oils in massage or inhalation
5. Originating in China, the use of feet, fingers or elbows to press on the body's meridians
6. Manipulation of the bones and muscles to improve mobility
7. Treatment meaning 'finger pressure' in Japanese
8. Suction on the skin using heated glass
9. Use of thermal waters, rich in minerals, to treat diseases
10. The use of plants to treat ailments
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.