Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. There are four kinds of malaria that can infect humans. They are all spread by what?
2. What part of the body do these malaria parasites feed on?
3. How long must a malaria parasite grow in its host before infection can be spread to a human being?
4. Once malaria parasites enter a person's blood they then travel to which organ?
5. Of the four types of malaria, 'falciparum malaria' is the most deadly. This type of malaria is most prevalent in what place?
6. How many countries and territories worldwide are considered at risk for malarial infections?
7. According to the World Health Organization's estimate in 2000, malaria kills one child how often?
8. African children under the age of five suffer approximately how many bouts of malaria per year?
9. Which type of malaria is usually fatal?
10. How soon, after infection, will a person feel usually begin to feel ill?
Source: Author ballykissangel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.