Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what phase of the EP printing process is the photosensitive drum erased?
2. The most likely cause for random specks of ink on a laser printed page is?
3. Which cable has a DB-25 male connection on one end and a 36-pin female connection on the other?
4. Which mechanism is responsible for moving the paper from the paper tray, through the printer, and into the output tray?
5. What does PDL stand for?
6. When a portion of the print image from a previous print job is printed again, only not as dark, what occurs?
7. Which is a type of font that is defined as a set of mathematical algorithms?
8. Which printer can print multi part forms?
9. Which mode allows reverse direction parallel communication using all eight data wires?
10. What is used to fire each pin in a print head?
11. In the 1990s, what was the most common interface used for printing?
12. Laser printers and jet type printers primarily use which type of paper feed to move the paper through the printer?
13. What generic term is used to describe a class of printers that squirt ink onto a page in tiny drops?
14. In the EP printing process, the primary corona wire has a what charge?
15. The transfer corona wire has a what charge?
Source: Author cindynlace
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.