Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following devices is an input device?
2. Which of the following refers to a software item, not a hardware item?
3. Which of the following is not an output device?
4. DSL and ISDN transmissions can both be sent over ordinary telephone wire. Which metal is most often inside these cables?
5. Which item can serve as both an input and output device?
6. RJ-11 and RJ-45 connectors look very much alike, but an RJ-11 connector is larger.
7. ATX, ITX and NLX are examples of which of these?
8. The contacts on a CPU or memory module are referred to by which name?
9. Which device has the greatest storage capacity?
10. Which of the following printers uses toner to form text/images?
Source: Author Snipercatcher
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.