Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Goalkeeper, part of Germany's 1974's World Cup winning team
2. Versatile defender in the 2010s, one of the key architects of the 2012/13 "triple"
3. Central defender in the 1970s, later coach and president of Bayern Munich, "Der Kaiser"
4. Defender / midfielder, captain of Germany's 2014 World Cup winning team
5. Right Defender / Midfielder since 2015, two assists during 2017 Confederations Cup
6. Central and wide midfielder, 2002-2015, called "football god" by fans
7. Offensive midfielder, won 8 Bundesliga titles with Munich 1993 to 2006
8. Offensive midfielder / forward, won Golden Boot at 2010 World Cup
9. Forward, 1974 to 1984, chairman of Bayern Munich's board since 2002
10. Striker, 1964-1979, scored the 1974 winning World Cup goal, nicknamed "the bomber"
Source: Author WesleyCrusher
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.