Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Strength of will, determination in the face of adversity
2. Finnish name for Santa Claus - literal meaning "Yule goat"
3. Finnish national poem
4. National personification of Finland
5. Midsummer - celebration of the summer solstice
6. Ice hockey - Finland's national sport
7. Communal work organized to accomplish a task
8. Summer cottage, normally located near water
9. Salty liquorice candy
10. May Day - from the German "Walpurgisnacht"
Source: Author LadyNym
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.