Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The winner of the Bundesliga Title in the 2002-03 season was?
2. Which team almost won three great titles in the 2001-02 season, and then spent a great part of the 2002-03 season at the bottom of the Bundesliga standings?
3. Which Romanian soccer player was a substitue at Stuttgrat, even though he had scored at least 9 goals for the team in Bundesliga 2002-03, and was one the few Stuttgrat players in the leading scorers top 20 of the Bundesliga?
4. Hertha BSC lost 3-6 to Bayern Munich at home on May 10, 2003. Their Berlin players were however, not the only ones who were embarrassed, as the score was opened with an own-goal of a Bayern player. This player, however, made up for his mistake with a goal in the 87th minute. Who was it?
5. Which German team was the first to be relegated from the Bundesliga in the 2002-03 season?
Source: Author lola_showgirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.