Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many wins did Tom Browning have in his rookie season?
2. What was the first year the Cincinnati Reds lost 100 games?
3. How many games did Tony Perez manage in 1993?
4. How many hits did Joe Morgan have in the 1976 playoffs vs the Phillies?
5. Tom Seaver threw his only no-hitter as a Red. Who caught the memorial game?
6. In the 70s, how many times did a Red win the N.L. MVP?
7. How many Gold Gloves did Dave Concepcion win?
8. Who was the pitcher who threw the wild pitch in the 9th inning for the game-winning series-clinching run, scored by George Foster in the 1972 NLCS vs the Pirates?
9. Who was the first father-son combination to hit upper deck homers at Riverfront/Cinergy Field?
10. Besides 1975-1976, the Reds have been in back to back World Series.
Source: Author metallinut
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.