Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the Reds' number one starter?
2. Which one of the "Nasty Boys" got credit for the win in Game 2, that lasted 10 innings?
3. Who was the Reds starting Third Baseman?
4. Who played for the U. of Michigan, and played Shortstop?
5. Who was the First Baseman who later went on to play for the Detroit Tigers & KC Royals (He broke in with the NY Yankees)?
6. Who started Game 3 of the World Series for the Reds?
7. Who hit a World Series record .750 (9 hits in 12 at-bats)?
8. Which one of the "Nasty Boys" came into a bad situation in the 4th Game, and shut down the A's?
9. This outfielder (LF) was injured during the Series, and never seemed to regain his former glory after the injury. He later went on to play with the Tigers, Orioles, Giants, Cardinals, and Dodgers. Who was he?
10. "He's (Jose Rijo) got good stuff. He's among that best handful of pitchers in baseball. He can throw a number of pitches when he's behind and he's overpowering." Who said that?
Source: Author JViper
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.