Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What park did the Reds call home from 1912-1970?
2. The Reds' first World Series championship in 1919 was marred by what alleged scandal by the opposing team?
3. Which Reds pitcher in 1938 became the first in Major League history to throw back-to-back no-hitters?
4. 1956 saw the first Reds player to win the Rookie of the Year award. Which player claimed this award?
5. The Reds lost the 1961 World Series to the New York Yankees. Which Yankees player had just broken the single season home run record?
6. How many World Series did the Reds win in the 1970s?
7. Which longtime Reds player was banned from baseball in 1989 on charges of betting on the Reds?
8. The Reds' fifth World Series title came in what year?
9. Which manager managed the Reds from 1998-2000?
10. The Reds made a key trade with the addition of which outfielder before the 2000 season?
Source: Author jj137
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.