Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which team did the Reds lose to 16-7 on opening day?
2. Which Reds pitcher started out the season 8-2 in 2006?
3. Which Reds player was the only National League All-Star in the season?
4. What was the Reds' record at the mid-season break?
5. The Reds had a new owner beginning in 2006. What was his name?
6. Who was the Reds' general manager in 2006?
7. Who was the Reds' manager in the 2006 season?
8. Two of the teams the Reds played in 2006 were the St. Louis Cardinals and Detroit Tigers, the two teams in the World Series. What was their combined record against these two teams?
9. What place did the Reds finish in in their division?
10. What was the Reds' final record?
Source: Author jj137
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.