Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which number was worn by Eddie Taubensee, Bip Roberts, & Sparky Anderson during their careers in Cincinnati?
2. Who was the Red that wore #5 from 1967-1983?
3. This Reds reliever from 1970-1979 wore #34. Who was know as "Rubber Arm"?
4. Who wore a sleeveless #18 uniform from 1948-1957?
5. #1 was the first number retired by the Reds in 1965. He won 466 games as the Reds manager from 1959-1964.
6. What number did Barry Larkin start wearing in 1988?
7. Which Reds pitcher served up Hank Aaron's 714 home run in 1974 wearing number 43?
8. Which player wore #32 when he pitched the Reds' first perfect game on September 16, 1988?
9. Eric Davis and Adam Dunn have crushed some baseballs in what number?
10. In 1938, Who pitched consecutive no-hitters wearing number 57?
11. What number was worn by Jose Rijo, and the Mr Red logo?
12. Whose #20 was retired by the Reds on May 22,1998, in honor of his 10 years of service with the Reds?
13. Randy Myers #28 and Norm Charlton #37, were 2/3 of "The Nasty Boys". Who was the other member of the 1990 Reds that wore number 49?
14. What number did Chris Sabo and Aaron Boone wear while playing the hot corner in Cincinnati?
15. What pitcher wore #43 when he made his Major League debut in June 10,1944, at the age of 15?
Source: Author koz-man
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.