Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Peyton Manning became the first Colt quarterback to throw 6 TD passes in a single game. In fact, he's done it more than once. What 2 Colt quarterbacks held the previous team record of 5 TD passes in a single game?
2. Which of these great running backs once scored 20 touchdowns for the Colts in a single season?
3. Which of these great running backs once totaled an incredible 2,303 yards from scrimmage for the Colts in a single season?
4. Colt All-Pro defensive end Dwight Freeney and Colt All-Pro wide receiver Marvin Harrison went to which the same college?
5. In Super Bowl V, the Colts beat the Cowboys 16-13 when rookie kicker Jim O'Brien kicked a field goal in the closing seconds. During his career, O'Brien also played which other position?
6. Only 2 teams have won division or conference championships in every decade from the 1950s through 2000s. The Colts are one. Who is the other?
7. In 2003, the Colts became the first team in NFL history to overcome a 21-point deficit with less then 4 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter. What team did they beat?
8. Hard hitting Colt Safety Bob Sanders and talented Tight End Dallas Clark were teammates at what college?
9. In 2000, the "NFL Hall of Fame Selection Committee" chose it's all-time NFL Team. The 11 offensive players featured 3 Colts. No other team had more then 1 offensive player. Which of these Colt legends was not selected to that team?
10. Who was the first Colt to return 3 interceptions for a touchdown in a single season?
Source: Author SunrayDon
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.