Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You've gotten your ball and you are standing at the top of the lane. How many pins will you be throwing at?
2. The pins are set up in a triangle, and by USBC meet the specific requirements of a bowling pin. What is the required height of a bowling pin?
3. You pick up a ball, it weighs 9 pounds. That's a little too light so you grab an 11-pound ball. It fits perfect. What is the maximum amount of weight allowed for bowling balls in standard 10-pin bowling?
4. On your first throw, you throw the ball and receive a zero because you fouled. What is considered a foul in bowling?
5. If you foul on your first ball, you receive a second ball. On this ball you roll it and knock all the pins down, without fouling. This is called a what?
6. Maybe your first frame didn't go so well, but you get better. After all you have ___ more frames to go.
7. With your first ball, you roll the ball and knock down 8 pins, leaving the 7-pin and 10-pin. This setup is call a what?
8. In two consecutive frames you get strikes earning a 'double'. Then after that you bowl another strike, totaling three in a row. This feat is called a what?
9. After bowling 3 strikes in a row, your game takes a turn for the worse and you bowl an open frame. Which of these is an open frame?
10. The game is over and unfortunately you were unable to bowl a perfect game of 300. How many strikes would you have to hit in order to bowl a 300?
Source: Author deadmanfan1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.