Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If I start my approach and then cross the black foul line, but do not throw the ball down the lane, this is a foul.
2. While I was bowling in the Open Championships I watched as a bowler threw their ball and knocked down 9 pins. The tenth and final was hit and was on its way down. As it was falling the pinsetter hit the pin. Whether the pinsetter hit the pin or not it was going to fall. What happened next?
3. I own a bowling alley in Central Wisconsin and one of my league bowlers came in with a ball that had 5 holes in it. Was this allowed?
4. While bowling league one night I started my first game with a strike. In the second frame of the first game I left the 4-9 split. I picked up neither of those two pins. In the third frame of the first game I started a string of 34 strikes in a row. What was my three game series that night?
5. What bowling ball company makes the Frantic?
6. While you are in your approach you should always keep an eye or both on the pins.
7. To get the ball to properly curve, you should bend you elbow and turn your wrist all the way around.
8. If I go to a tournament in the first half of the season and they re-rate my average up 10 pins, what average would I use for a tournament in the 2nd half of the season?
9. In the middle of competition I stepped in water. Am I allowed to put easy slide (or any other powder) on my shoe to help me slide?
10. When you throw the perfect strike, how many pins does the ball hit?
Source: Author aklutgen
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stuthehistoryguy
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.