Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many boards are there across on one lane of a bowling alley?
2. When on the approach to bowl, if you want to hit the far right arrow, what number board will you be aiming for?
3. The head pin is what number?
4. Some bowling lanes are made out of real wood.
5. Say you are a right handed bowler, with relatively little hook, if the lanes have just been recently oiled and you want to adjust to throw a straighter line into the pocket, which way would you move your feet on the approach?
6. Which one of these balls would you expect to react the best, producing the best snap on the backend?
7. If you want to hit the middle arrow on the lane, what board does it lie on?
8. What is the hardest split to pick up in bowling?
9. X X X X X 9(spare) X X X XX8. (Just a note that in the 6th frame that is a nine spare, but the software wouldn't allow me to put in a slash to designate such.) What is the score of this game?
10. If you go to your local bowling alley you will want to approach where to buy a ball?
11. Which of these would be the most typical shape for a ball return?
12. Which board number does the third from the right arrow lie on?
13. Typically, to pick up a 7 pin which side would a professional right handed bowler like to stand more towards, left or right?
14. If you leave a 4-6-7-9-10 split this is more commonly known as a what?
15. There is a patch handed out by the YABA to youth bowlers who succesfully pick up a 1-10 combination.
Source: Author Comedian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.