Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you bowl on a handicap league, this means you're physically handicapped.
2. To bowl on a league you have to be a member of an association such as ABC or WIBC.
3. How many strikes does one have to have for a perfect 300 game?
4. If you're bowling a game where a 9-count counts as a strike, what is this called?
5. What is it called if you still have a pin or pins standing after you've finished bowling a single frame?
6. How many frames are in a single game?
7. What is the maximum amount of times one can go up and release the ball in a single game?
8. If a player gets three strikes in a row, this is known as what?
9. What did WIBC stand for?
10. How would one determine what their average is in a 3-game series?
11. During league play, if one steps over the foul line on their approach, this will result in a 0-count no matter how many pins may be knocked down.
12. If one goes up to bowl and there's a bowler on the approach directly to the right or left of them, what's the basic rule of thumb for this?
13. Would it be considered ok to wear bowling shoes outdoors?
14. A lot of bowlers will use two different balls during game play, what are these most commonly known as?
15. Which of the following is not a bowling game?
Source: Author Tigress31
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.