Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which bowling ball company makes the 'Zone' series of bowling balls?
2. Which bowling ball company makes the 'El Nino' series of bowling balls?
3. What does a 'scratch' league mean?
4. What must a bowler average a game to shoot a 700 series in three games?
5. It is legal to roll a ball without your thumb in the thumbhole, so long as your hand is covering the thumbhole.
6. What is sandbagging?
7. Let's say that the first frame of a game you leave a 10-pin and you miss your spare, what would be the maximum score you would be able to bowl that certain game?
8. In an ABC sanctioned league or tournament, you bowl a horrible first game because the lanes are flooded with oil. An ABC rule allows you to alter the surface of your bowling ball with sandpaper to grip the lane better, even if you already bowled one game.
9. If the lane conditions were extremely dry, which type of ball would be best for you to use?
10. It is legal for the ball to bounce out of the channel (gutter) and back on to the lane to knock down a pin or pins.
Source: Author jessesky1969
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.