Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many pins are set up at the beginning of each frame?
2. How many finger holes are in each candlepin bowling ball?
3. A candlepin bowling ball's size is closest to the size of the ball used in which of these sports?
4. What is the maximum score in any one game of candlepin bowling?
5. In candlepin bowling, how many chances per frame does a bowler have to knock down the pins?
6. How many points are scored if a bowler knocks over all the pins on the third ball of the frame?
7. Typically, candlepin bowling balls come in sets of how many?
8. A strong bowler could score a strike by throwing the ball overhand, and hitting the pins before the ball actually hit the lane.
9. Candlepin bowling is a kid's version of real bowling.
10. Like in tenpin bowling, knocked down pins are cleared from the lane after each ball.
Source: Author mritty
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.