Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many teams play in the major leagues of lacrosse?
2. The teams in MLL are split evenly into two divisions. What are the names of these divisions?
3. Before it moved to Philadelphia in 2004, what was the name of the MLL team that claims Bridgeport, Connecticut as its home?
4. What shoe company lent its name to the Major League Lacrosse Championship in 2003?
5. In the first three years of its existence, MLL had the same two teams advance to its championship. Where do these teams play?
6. Speaking of championships, how is the championship of Major League Lacrosse decided between finalists?
7. In what city was the 2003 MLL Championship played?
8. One of the new variations on the game of lacrosse incorporated into MLL is the addition of a 2-point line, like the 3-point arc in basketball. How far from the goal is the 2-point scoring line according to MLL regulations?
9. MLL uses a shot clock?
10. What famous fitness expert was one of the founding fathers of MLL?
Source: Author vacklay
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.