Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The 1927 New York Yankees was nicknamed 'Murderers Row'. The team had a lot of talent with their own nicknames also. Who had the nickname of 'Biscuit Pants'?
2. Manager Tom Lasorda won the first-ever National League Manager of the Year Award in 1983. Which team did he manage at the time?
3. Which of the following pitchers threw more than four no-hitters in their career?
4. Who was the first Boston Red Sox player to retire with over 500 career home runs?
5. Which Major League team was the first to appear in four World Series in the same decade?
6. Which of the following pitching greats won seven Cy Young awards in their career?
7. Which of the following players went through their entire Major League career with only one team?
8. Who was the first Philadelphia Phillies player to win a World Series MVP Award?
9. Three of these baseball greats wore the number 24 in their careers. Which one did not?
10. Which 23-year old catcher won National League Rookie of the Year honors in 2010?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.