Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Born in England in 1941, this 'H' player became the first man to score three goals in a World Cup final. Who is he?
2. I was born in France, in 1977. I began my professional career with Monaco, but it was at Arsenal where I became renowned for putting the ball in the back of the net. Who am I?
3. This player was born in 1943 in England. His debut for Leeds United came in 1962. He became the first ever players' Player of the Year in 1974. Who is he?
4. I was born in Wales in 1963. My real first name is Leslie. Although I wasn't a prolific goalscorer, a good number were special when they hit the net. Who am I?
5. Born in Spain in 1968, this player was a Real Madrid stalwart throughout the bulk of his career. His last competitive game was in English football with Bolton Wanderers. Who is he?
6. I was born in England in 1947, and began my career with Blackpool. I was a Liverpool captain in the 1970s. My nickname was 'Crazy Horse'. Who am I?
7. Born in Colombia in 1966, this goalkeeper was one of the characters of the game. He is most famous for his 'Scorpion Kick' save, while playing for his country against England. Who is he?
8. I was born in England in 1957. My career began with Tottenham Hotspur in 1975. I released a single with Chris Waddle. Who am I?
9. Born in Wales in 1975, this player began his career with Luton Town. However, it was in Scotland where he found his goalscoring feet. Who is he?
10. I was born in Germany in 1939. I am most famous for scoring the opening goal in the 1966 World Cup final against England. Who am I?
Source: Author silverginger
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.