Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Argentine player was awarded the FIFA Player of the Year 2009, and was born on the 24th of June in 1987 in Rosario?
2. Which two Portuguese players have once been at Manchester United together?
3. Which of these German players became the second most goal scorer (14 goals) in World Cup matches after the 2010 FIFA World Cup?
4. Which Brazilian player won two FIFA Player of the Year awards consecutively in 2004 and 2005?
5. Which two of these players that belonged to Brazil and Argentina, are considered legends of soccer?
6. Which Argentine player moved from Manchester United to Manchester City in 2009?
7. Which Chelsea center forward came from Ivory Coast?
8. Which of these players is from Cameroon, and has played for Barcelona and Inter Milan?
9. Which Spanish center forward was transferred from Valencia to Barcelona in 2010?
10. Which French player was shown a red card by the referee at the 2006 World Cup final?
Source: Author hithesh111
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.