Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the four strikers was the fifth of eight children, born in one of his home city's roughest neighborhoods?
2. Which player left school at the age of nine to shine shoes, and would practise keepy-ups with melons in the streets.
3. Which player was born to an unemployed labourer and a school dinner lady?
4. Which player managed to score over 1000 goals in his career, and was known as 'Perola Negra' (Black Pearl)?
5. Which of the four strikers had scored nine times for his country in 16 matches, by the time he was 18?
6. Which striker managed to stop a Civil War, single handedly, by turning up to play a football match?
7. Which player has had a good endorsement career, advertising for names such as Nike, Parmalat, Brahma, Pirelli, Montega, and the United Nations?
8. Which player's club team manager, once famously banned him from eating fish and chips, to try and curb his growing weight problem?
9. Which player was banned twice for taking drugs, once for taking Ephedrine, and once for taking cocaine?
10. Which of the four strikers weighed the most at the age of 18?
Source: Author kristian88
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.