Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first Super Bowl was held on January 15th, 1967. It featured the Green Bay Packers against the Kansas City Chiefs. Where was it held?
2. As defending title-holders Packers won again the following year in Super Bowl II. Who were their opponents?
3. Who was MVP in Super Bowl III?
4. The Kansas City Chiefs won Super Bowl IV. Who did they beat?
5. Don Shula took the Miami Dolphins to victory in Super Bowls VII and VIII. In how many Super Bowls did he end up on the losing team?
6. Who were the two finalists of Super Bowl XII?
7. Joe Montana of the San Francisco 49ers has been Super Bowl MVP on three separate occasions?
8. Who were the protagonists of Super Bowl XX?
9. The winning margin of Super Bowl XXV was 34 points?
10. The Buffalo Bills made four consecutive Super Bowl appearances and managed to lose every one of them. Who was the unfortunate Buffalo Quarterback?
Source: Author Ikabud
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.