Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A man is running down a dark alleyway. He stops and is joined by another man and then a woman. All three are then seen running towards the viewer. Which show is this from?
2. This show opens up with a world map. The title of the show appears in front of the map, one word at a time. The scene cuts to show the actors. Which show is about to come on?
3. We see a desk with playing cards arranged in a game of solitaire. Also on the desk are a telephone, a framed picture of an older man and an answering machine. The answering machine comes on and we hear a message. What show is this from?
4. A man walks through five sets of security doors and enters a telephone booth. He dials a number and is promptly dropped through the floor. Name the show.
5. At the beginning of this show we see the title character swimming. The title song to this show starts out:
"They call him __________ faster than lightning
No-one you see, is smarter than he..."
Fill in the blanks with the name of the show.
6. This show's intro is short and simple. A still drawing of two people playing poker, is narrated by stating the show's name and stars. It then cuts to show the Warner Brothers "WB" insignia.
7. A man is shown holding a bottle of champagne. A woman appears and shoots the cork off the bottle. The two are then seen drinking the champagne from glasses. What show are we about to watch?
8. Which show starts by showing a record playing in a jukebox?
9. In which show's intro do we see the cast members snapping their fingers to the theme music?
10. Cue up the spooky music. The waves are crashing against a rocky shore. Now cut to a view of a house set against a darkening sky. Now name the show.
Source: Author 25or6to4
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.