Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Daktari's" Clarence (the Lion) suffered from which affliction?
2. Don Johnson's "Sonny" Crockett had a pet named Elvis that guarded his houseboat in the hit TV series "Miami Vice" (1984-89). What was Elvis?
3. The Addams family kept a wide range of creatures on their premises but their son Pugsley had a particular fondness for a pet octopus that bore which philosophical name?
4. Which of the following dogs is a Great Dane who loves Shaggy but goes weak at the knees at the sight of ghosts?
5. Buttermilk was a horse that appeared regularly on a western television series in the 1950s. Who was its regular rider?
6. Marcel, the capuchin monkey, was Ross' illegal friend in the series "Friends" (1994-2004) and his ears would prick up whenever he heard which song?
7. Which of the following is a bush kangaroo that had his name in the title of an Australian television series that ran from 1968 to 1970?
8. What sort of bird was Fred, the fine feathered friend of television's undercover cop "Baretta"?
9. On the television show "Green Acres" they had a pig with the surname Ziffel. What was his first name?
10. Saberhagen was the surname of which of the following television cats?
Source: Author pollucci19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.