Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Premiering in 2005, this show has an F.B.I. agent and a forensic anthropologist solving some of the most interesting crimes. Check out the picture and figure out the name of the show. What is it?
2. The teens in this picture are in a show choir, just like the one in this award-winning show that first aired in 2009. What program showcases a group of incredibly talented young people, against the backdrop of high school life?
3. This whodunit, premiering in 2009, pairs a New York City detective with a popular crime writer to solve crimes. What is the name of the show?
4. This 2004 HBO series is set in a real frontier town, in South Dakota, during the late 1800s. Although much of the series is fictional, it does encompass some real wild west characters during its three seasons. Believe it or not, if you look carefully at the photo, you will get a clue as to the name of the show. What was it?
5. What action-packed show, premiering in 2001, runs in "real time" for eight seasons, keeping us all on the edges of our seats as Jack manages to resolve the different threats in 'the longest day of his life'?
6. This TV show, which first aired in 1999, is all about the day-to-day activities of the people who worked in this building. What is it called?
7. This crime show, which first aired in 2005, is about a team of criminal profilers who concern themselves with scenes such as the one in the picture. What is the name of the show?
8. The show suggested by this picture is a British-Italian made one that first aired in 2005 and only ran for two seasons. It deals with the rise and fall of Julius Caesar and the fall-out after his death. What is the name of the show?
9. This show, which first aired in 2005, follows the lives of two brothers whose jobs are to deal with creatures that go bump in the night, such as the one depicted in this photo. What show is this?
10. Premiering in 2004, this medical drama is named after the lead character, a taciturn doctor who saves a lot of lives that, without his keen eye and insight, would otherwise be lost. What is it called?
Source: Author skunkee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.