Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The First and Twelfth Doctors were both refusing to regenerate in the same place. Where were they?
2. The Doctors were discussing regeneration. Who appeared and asked for a Doctor?
3. Three of the main actors had been in 'Doctor Who' before, though they had played different characters to those in 'Twice Upon a Time'. In this story, David Bradley played the First Doctor and Mark Gatiss played the Captain. Who did Peter Capaldi play?
4. Why did the Twelfth Doctor keep telling the First Doctor that he "can't say that"?
5. Bill was turned into a Cyberman and died in the episodes 'World Enough and Time' and 'The Doctor Falls'. In 'Twice Upon a Time', however, she returned. How did she say she was saved?
6. What was Testimony?
7. The Doctors needed to find out who the "glass lady" was based on. Who did they see to find a comprehensive database of all life in the universe?
8. How was Captain Lethbridge-Stewart saved from death?
9. Which of the Twelfth Doctor's friends returned to say goodbye to him when he regenerated?
10. Both of the Doctors regenerated at the end of 'Twice Upon a Time'. Patrick Troughton became the Second Doctor. Who became the Thirteenth Doctor?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.