Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "You are the weakest link. Goodbye." Which robot hosted a TV show in 'Bad Wolf'?
2. "Keep your voice down. They're everywhere." What were the names of the robots on board Starship UK in 'The Beast Below'?
3. "I hate funny robots." Who helped the Doctor and a small group of human colonists to escape from Mars in 'The Waters of Mars'?
4. "I... waited... for you." Which type of cyborg does Bill turn into in 'World Enough and Time'?
5. "Well, at least I'm not a time-traveling, shape-shifting robot operated by miniaturised cross people." Which robot, commanded by miniaturised humans, could change its appearance in 'Let's Kill Hitler'?
6. "Are there aliens in this school?" Which murderous robot was the Doctor tracking down near Coal Hill School in 'The Caretaker'?
7. "This is a kindness." What were the medical robots called in 'The Girl Who Waited'?
8. "Run!" Which plastic artificial life forms were controlled by the Nestene Consciousness in 'Rose'?
9. "Oi, Santa!" Which robots preceded the Sycorax in 'The Christmas Invasion' and worked for the Empress of the Racnoss in 'The Runaway Bride'?
10. "She is incomplete." Who was punching holes in the universe to find the right parts for the SS Madame de Pompadour in 'The Girl in the Fireplace'?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.