Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 'A Christmas Carol' Kazran refused to save Amy, Rory, and the other people onboard the spaceship that was about to crash land on a planet. What did the Doctor do next?
2. In 'The Impossible Astronaut', the Doctor turned up in the Oval Office and the President wasn't too happy with him. Not until he offered to help find the source of a series of mysterious phone calls. After consulting some maps, the Doctor jumped back into the TARDIS. Where did he go next?
3. Rory fell into the ocean and was taken by the Siren in 'The Curse of the Black Spot'. In order to rescue him, what did the Doctor do?
4. There was a knock on the TARDIS door and the Doctor was surprised to find he'd got mail. Who did he try to save next in 'The Doctor's Wife'?
5. At the beginning of the series, Amy told the Doctor that she was pregnant, but later said that she had made a mistake. The TARDIS couldn't decided whether she was or wasn't pregnant and the Doctor became suspicious. So what did he do in 'The Rebel Flesh' and 'The Almost People'?
6. At the end of 'A Good Man Goes to War', the Doctor finds out River Song's true identity. He flew away on a particular mission, but was unable to succeed in 'Let's Kill Hitler'. What did he attempt to do?
7. Amy was trapped in a different time stream to the Doctor and Rory on Apalapucia. The Doctor couldn't go into the main hospital complex because of an outbreak of Chen 7, a plague that affected anyone with two hearts (like the Doctor). While stuck in the TARDIS, what did he do in 'The Girl Who Waited'?
8. Inside each hotel room in 'The God Complex' is something designed to challenge an individual's faith. Joe put his faith in luck, Rita put her faith in religion, and Howie put his faith in conspiracy theories. In Amy's room, Amelia was sitting by the window waiting for the Doctor to come back, so how did the Doctor try to defeat the Minotaur?
9. The Doctor knew he was going to die soon, so went on a farewell tour to say goodbye to some of his friends. Who did he visit in 'Closing Time'?
10. In 'The Wedding of River Song' the Doctor asked the Teselecta to deliver invitations to Amy, Rory, River, Canton, and a younger version of himself. They were the blue envelopes seen in 'The Impossible Astronaut' inviting them all to the Doctor's death. What else did the Doctor ask of the Teselecta?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.